2010年9月15日水曜日

Group 2 Crit

This is how to make my new bottle for CHOYA's Plum Wine!

Bottle

This terrible picture is the second draft of the bottle.
I chose its design from my thumnails.


The bottle is see-through, so you can see the inside (plum and liquid).
The liquid is light-brown, and plum is green.
Also, I will paint the bottle cap as light pink.

These colors represent Ume flowers on a tree as like this.


How can I make the bottle?
I use sculpting and mold casting.

First, I am going to make a sculpture of bottle.
Then make molds with liquid rubber.
Finally, I will cast a copy of the bottle which made of liquid plastic called "resin."

Paper cover

I will make paper cover as like this.

It's really difficult to see it,
but the side is made by four thinner recrangles.
I will add simple picture or photograpgh of Plum.

1 件のコメント:

  1. wow ! I've never seen a package like this. The bottle is soooo cute ! I would totally re-use it for something else, like a pencil holder or fold origami in the jar and give it to someone as a gift haha =D (by the way I went to some middle school and high school in America thats why I'm fluent in English more than you =D but I'm still learning o_O )

    返信削除